The application period and syllabus details of the research seminar MAN 770 in spring term/FSS 2018 are released. More details below.
MAN 770 in Spring 2018 will have two tracks plus an optional tutorium:
- MAN 770a is focused on hot topics in entrepreneurship surrounding innovation, migrant entrepreneurship and crowdfunding from which students can choose. Students write a literature review paper (or an empirical research paper) and present their results.
- MAN 770b is focused on the topics of leadership, restructuring, and performance from which students can choose. It is conducted in partnership with consultants from McKinsey and Roland Berger. It includes a restructuring simulation.
- The optional MAN 770 tutorium offers the student to learn how to successfully apply quantitative techniques in their master thesis. Participation is optional and in case of need, especially for students already skilled in quantitative analysis.
- For detailed information, please read the full syllabus of MAN 770a / MAN 770b / MAN 770 Tutorium in the “portal2” of the University of Mannheim (click Detailansicht/More details) or read the pdf files provided below (Syllabus MAN 770a, Syllabus MAN 770b, Past Evaluation MAN 770).
- Application period is from 01.-14.02.2018.